Join us February 19th to learn about the nighttime creatures that roam The Res. Ally Pudlo from St Joe County Soil and Water Conservation District will present inside the Jernegan Lodge at 7pm. Before or after the presentation, guests are welcome to enjoy the new Storybook Walk where you can walk a short trail and read Owl Moon by Jane Yolen. Bring a flashlight if you wish to do the storybook walk after dark!
Need to Knows:
- PLEASE REGISTER HERE by Thursday Feb 16th.
- Geared toward ages 7-12, but all ages are welcome
- Refreshments available
- Event is FREE
- The Res is a nonprofit organization so donations are appreciated
- Time: Sunday February 19th 7pm-8pm
- Address: 13950 Scout Ln, Mishawaka, IN 46544 in Jernegan Lodge
- Contact for questions: (574) 259-1850 or firstname.lastname@example.org